Website and Social Media Terms and Conditions of Use
The information and advice published or made available through the Glendive Medical Center ("GMC") website or social media forums is not intended to replace the services of a physician, nor does it constitute a doctor-patient relationship. Information on this website or on any social media forum is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice.
For your privacy, you should avoid posting personal medical information to the Internet. Please remember that your posts and comments are available for all to see.
If you are in the U.S. and experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 9-1-1.
GMC reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any of the following:
1. Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Terminate a user's access to the social media forums feature upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Edit or delete any communications posted on the social media forums feature, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
Finally, you agree that you will indemnify GMC against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.
We encourage your comments and hope you will join the discussions on our website and social media forums. Unfortunately we are unable to respond to every comment, particularly those that deal with individual medical cases and issues. We do, however, review comments, and we will not post those that are off-topic or promote a commercial product. We expect a basic level of civility--disagreements are fine, but mutual respect is a must, and profanity or abusive language will not be tolerated.
By posting any comments, posts or other material on GMC social media forums, you give GMC the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
1. Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
2. Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by GMC in its sole discretion.
3. Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
4. Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
5. Impersonate another person.
6. Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
7. Post the same note more than once or post "spam."